We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa for Bahamas

Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Visa for Bahamas

Hi

Me, my husband & my kids having Indian Passport planning to come on vacation to US in June 2011.We are planning to take 4 day cruise from Orlando to Bahamas. I just want to know do we need to take visa to enter to Bahamas.

Hoping for the quick reply.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
909 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa for Bahamas

The cruise line should be able to provide that information and then compare that information with the Indian government to make sure the information is accurate and up to date.

Also check Bahamas.com

Edited: 17 May 2011, 12:18
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa for Bahamas

Call the cruise line. They will best be able to advise you if a visa is required.

Alternatively, you can call the Bahamas Immigration Department who can also help with your questions. Be sure to let them know you will be traveling by cruise ship as a tourist, as there are sometimes different rules applied. The telephone for the Bahamas Immigration Department is (242) 322 -7530 or the Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at (242) 322 -7624.

You will also want to make sure you have a US multiple entry visa for travel back through the US after your cruise. (ie, not just a one-time one or a transit visa)

3. Re: Visa for Bahamas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 06:19