We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single girls vacation

Hannibal, Missouri
7 posts
Save Topic
Single girls vacation

My girlfriend and I want a week beach sun, vacation. We both lost our husbands last couple of years. Want a get a way to relax! We want to stay clear of Jamaica and Mexico as that is where we both traveled with our spouses. Anyone have suggestion for week vacation spot for early senior ladies?!

Warwick, New York
Level Contributor
175 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single girls vacation

I would check www.myoutislands.com. as the out islands of the Bahamas have some really beautiful places to stay. Depending on your budget. Take a look at Staniel Cay Yact Club and the St Francis Resort in Exuma . Exuma is pure paradise. At the Staniel Cay Yacht Club I prefer the Lime cottage.

Hannibal, Missouri
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Single girls vacation

I will check it out!Thanks for the reply! Finding new websites never heard of! Great!!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,922 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single girls vacation

You might also look at:

Green Turtle Club on Green Turtle Cay in the Abacos (if you said when you wanted to go I missed it but they have some great "When Turtles Fly" packages- if either of you can drive a golf cart which is super easy then you can see the whole island and have a great time)

Hopetown Harbour Lodge on Elbow Cay in the Abacos.

Abaco Inn on Elbow Cay in the Abacos.

Dolphin Resort on Great Guana Cay in the Abacos.

Several places on Harbour Island off of Eleuthera depending on what you want to spend on your trip- some of it can get pricey but it would be a nice spot for you.

I am probably your age or near it and I love all those places- hope you find a special vacation!! PM me if I can help you.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,922 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Single girls vacation

PS You just can't beat the out islands for feeling safe and being in a laid back and beautiful place.

5. Re: Single girls vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 19:19