We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reallhy concerned about the weather!

Baltimore...
4 posts
Save Topic
Reallhy concerned about the weather!

I will be there on 3/19 for the first time with my hubby. This is our first trip with no kids in 12 years. We are really looking forward to enjoying beautiful weather and relaxation. I'm concerned the weather forecast does not look good. Can anyone tell me if these chances of rain are quick hits and then the sun is back out? Or should we expect to loose a few days due to rain? Thanks in advance for any info!

nassau
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Reallhy concerned about the weather!

Your most likely going to be fine. We had a couple of days this week with frequent and fast moving showers, and a few rumbles of thunder. But today was excellent, except for the brief thundershower that popped up over Cable Beach this evening. Not more than a sprinkle.You could see the rain coming down offshore.

Baltimore...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reallhy concerned about the weather!

Oh great that sounds promising! Hopefully all of the rain i'm seeing on the forecasts are just that fast moving rain showers. Fingers crossed.

bahamas
Level Contributor
279 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reallhy concerned about the weather!

I'd agree - most of the rain in the last week has been hit or miss, with the longest single shower about an hour and a half - then back to blue and sunny skies until the next shower. Haven't had an all-day rain since November!

4. Re: Reallhy concerned about the weather!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:16