We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahamas in JUNE

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bahamas in JUNE

Is June a good month to go?? It's for my 30th bday? A little in a budget but a beach lover and up for anything!!

Which places to go???

Planning on puerto Rico, Bahamas and Jamaica! Maybe also st martin!!

Where to go first from California and are these islands doable by boat?!

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahamas in JUNE

I went to 5 different islands From June 2nd to 13th of last year and had excellent weather other than a bit on the hot and humid side.

Didn't get a single drop of rain, but at times could see towering cumulus or ever t-storm clouds 20 miles away.

Some will say its the rainiest month and while true statically, the days rain usually falls for just 30 minutes straight each day and then is done with

I chose June since its the month with the longest hours of daylight as I take a TON of pictures when I travel.

Hope this helps

2. Re: Bahamas in JUNE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 05:17