We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney dream cruise

Marlton, New Jersey
2 posts
Save Topic
Disney dream cruise

We are planning a Disney cruise with grandchildren ages 3,4 and 12. Is a 3 night cruise enough time for them to enjoy the activities on the ship.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney dream cruise

You might want to post this on he Cruise critic board.

Ocean View, Delaware
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
1,801 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney dream cruise

We have done this cruise twice and still haven't done all there was to do! so just enjoy what you can! And I agree there are much better places to look into this--cruise critic site has a lot of info and you can also join groups of others going on the same sailing date to share info.

!

Marlton, New Jersey
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney dream cruise

Thanks for response. Husband and I have been on many cruises without use of reviews and loved every one. But, this Disney cruise had me stumped because of little ones involved. Never knew about cruise cridics.

Thanks again

Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney dream cruise

Another great reference site is disboards . Three days go by pretty quickly and they will be action packed, if that's what you choose. Even though you won't be able to experience everything, you and the grands will be making magical memories.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney dream cruise

I'd say they'll love whichever length cruise you take them on & they'll enjoy every minute!!!

How long you go for all depends on your budget & time you have available :) there's probably quite enough to occupy them on a longer cruise, and more than enough to wow them on the shorter trip...

Have a Great Cruise!

United States
Level Contributor
5 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney dream cruise

3 nights is plenty long. Just got off a 4 night with 8,6,3 year old...

7. Re: Disney dream cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 07:15