We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic

I am a Lebanese citizen having a US Visa valid for 5 years. Can I use it to enter the Bahamas? or will I need another type of visas? If so, I was wondering if there are other Caribbean islands, other than Puerto Rico, where I will not need to issue another visa.

Level Contributor
611 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa?

If you have a 'United States Alien Registration Card' then you can stay for no more the 30 days.

Besides Puerto Rico you can visit the US Virgin islands without a visa. All other islands, you will have to check as entry requirements vary.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,521 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa?

As a Lebanese citizen, you will need a visa to enter the Bahamas.

However, you do not specify what kind of US visa you have, but if you hold a US alien registration card, you may travel to the Bahamas with your Lebanese passport and the US alien registration card and work permit or residence permit for stays of up to 30 days without getting a Bahamian visa. In all other instances, you will need a Bahamian visa.

3. Re: Visa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2014, 06:18
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor