We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best all inclusive

Jackson, Mississippi
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best all inclusive

We just returned from a cruise to the Bahamas. The beach was beautiful and I want to fly in and stay at an all inclusive in Bahamas or Jamacia. I want a beautiful beach with clear water. But I do want a private beach with NO vendors. The beach in nassua was beautiful but every 5 minutes we were asked if we wanted hair braids, jet ski, necklaces, massages. I know this is how a lot of people make their living. But I am wanting nice peaceful days at the beach to relax with no one asking me to buy something. Any help on a great resort would be appreciated.

South Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
117 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best all inclusive

Lol

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,323 posts
659 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best all inclusive

Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, Bahamas has a gorgeous beach. When we were there in May, we almost had the beach to ourselves. We are returning this fall and look forward to spending lots of time on the beach as well as the clear, aqua water!

Sandals does have a property in Nassau but it is a bit busier. Sandals has several properties in Jamaica. If vendors are an issue to you, I would suggest either Whitehouse or Royal Plantation.

NH
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best all inclusive

It surely is not for everyone because the resort is older and a bit tired; but we love Club Med Turkoise on Grace Bay in the Turks and Caicos Islands. ...Adults only AI. No jet skis, no vendors allowed on Grace Bay; peaceful...yet plenty to do if you choose.

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best all inclusive

I would recommend Sandals Emerald Bay or Whitehouse in Jamaica. No vendors at all at either one

Jackson, Mississippi
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best all inclusive

I have it narrowed down to sandals royal plantation in Jamaica or sandals royal Bahamian in Nassau. The flights to Nassau are cheaper. My question is, if we have a club room will we have problems getting reservations at RB? I have read unless you have butlers it may be hard to get reservations. I can't afford a butler suite in the Bahamas. But RP in Jamaica are all butler suites.

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best all inclusive

We have always made reservations at restaurants that require them the first full day we are there. We have always been able to get a reservation. The sooner the better as some do fill up fast.

Canandaigua, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best all inclusive

My husband and I are going to the Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Resort in May 2015 and can not wait to get there. I did alot of reviewing on when to go and everything said to go in May. Did you find that was a good time weather wise to go and was it crowded. We are looking to just meld and do nothing but drink and enjoy the views. We can't wait to relax on the beach and have nothing to do. What would be some tips you could give me?

Thanks

Darla

8. Re: Best all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2015, 06:17