We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxis in nassau

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pennsylvania
Level Contributor
680 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
taxis in nassau

tell me about taxis in nassau I just got back I paid $10 to go from breezes to the fish fry but I had to pay $15 to get back an hour later

I forget what I paid to go to senior frogs but when I come out they said $20 I pointed to the sign that said $12 and there answer was

thats when you are in a group I guess its just like america where the laws of supply and demand set the price

Orillia, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Nassau, Nassau
Level Contributor
2,639 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxis in nassau

Elvis

The going rate for Cable Beach to Downtown is $12 - so you got a good deal going and made up for it on the return.

There is a set amount for taxis - you can find it at

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147414-s304/Bahamas:…

I read your review of Breezes - glad it was ok for you - we can't wait to go back again..

2. Re: taxis in nassau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 01:17