We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundry or laundromats?

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
62 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
laundry or laundromats?

Hi everyone, my husband and I are taking a 4 day trip to Nassau in March/April following a long series of trips in the U.S. By that time we might have a bit of laundry to do. I was wondering if anyone knows whether there are self-serve laundromats in/around the Cable Beach area? Or any other resources for laundry?

We're staying at the Sheraton - I see they offer dry cleaning but I don't know about regular washing, and anyhow hotel services tend to be pricey and we don't mind doing it ourselves if there is a way. Thanks in advance!

nassau
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: laundry or laundromats?

There are no laundrymats in the immediate Cable Beach (Sheraton) area. There is New Oriental Cleaners located to the west by the Super Value grocery store. Dry cleaning,etc. Super Wash has several locations on the island to do laundry or you can drop it off. There's also Worker's Wash on Harrold Rd., it's about a 10 minute cab ride from the Sheraton. Both are coin operated laundry's and they also have laundry detergent, bleach, etc.

Love your member profile picture, I'm the biggest Saints fan in the Bahamas!!!!! Can't wait for Sunday night!!!!!!

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
62 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: laundry or laundromats?

Thanks so much for the info - I'll definitely write this down and bring it with us.

Yes, GO SAINTS! I'm so nervous about the game tomorrow, but so excited!!! Nice to meet a fellow fan :)

3. Re: laundry or laundromats?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2010, 07:17