We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

We are planning a trip to Sandals Royal Bahamian in May. We are trying to decide between the Royal Honeymoon Oceanview Suite and the St James Grande Luxe OCeanview Suite. Can anyone tell me the differences between these two rooms?

Carlsbad, California
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

That is such a coincidence. My fiance and I are going there in July and were just about to pose your exact question. We can't figure out which one has the better ocean view. I see you don't have many replies yet, but did you find an answer elsewhere? We're booked in the Balmoral Honeymoon Grande Luxe Suite and are looking to upgrade. Let me know if you got any more information. Thanks in advance.

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

We never got a real answer on the differences. Both show as the same map location on Sandals web page so we just went with our travel agents advice. She had stayed in the St James category and was very pleased so we went with that.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

Hi! My hub and I are staying in the st. james room....can you tell me if you can get room service in that room. Also, is there a mini bar in the room?

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
277 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

They should have room service not to sure. In every room there is a fully stocked fridge

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

When we stayed in Oct, our concierge room catg included room service ONLY for breakfast. We filled out the slip provided in the room with our breakfast choices & hung it on our doorknob before midnight or 1:00am (can't quite remember)... we did it twice during our stay & enjoyed breakfast on our balcony. (room also had a small coffee maker too).

If you are reserving a butler catg room, then I think room service in included 24/7... with a lot more menu choices!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

My husband and I booked a Royal Honeymoon ocean view. I will let you know how it turns out! We're going in April. I was also debating between the two, I chose The Royal honeymoon ocean view because of cost, and I chose the top floor. That way there is only noise coming from below, and not the rooms above us.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

Hi Trinidy,

When in April are you going? We are going April 2-9!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

We're there from April 16-23

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

Trinity, We actually had to change our dates due to work. We are going April 16-23 as well!

10. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 14:18