We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Tran to Nassau

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stafford
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Air Tran to Nassau

Looking to book a non-stop flight from Baltimore/Washington Airport to Nassau on Air Tran. They have a non-stop flight with a great price. I've never flown Air Tran and was wondering if anyone has experience with this airline? Are they reliable, on time, etc.? Any help is appreciated.

Capac, Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

We Flying Air Tran from Flint, Michigan to Nassau in May. We have flown Air Tran in the past and have had a great flight. They have a lot of new planes and great service. The prices aren't bad either.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

We flew Air-Tran this weekend for the first time. Flew from Dallas to Orlando non-stop both ways. Booked via Expedia hotel,flight and car. Flights were on time and I felt that customer service was really good. We can't get non-stop from here to Nassau on Air-Tran, but if we could I would not hesitate using them.

Stafford
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

Thank you for the votes of confidence. It's such a great price for a non-stop flight compared to other airlines that require stops. We will book the tickets right away!

Ocean View, Delaware
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

My brother took the flight from BWI--they also had wifi and at that point it was free==not sure if it still is--it left and returned on time! From DC area we can do that direct flight from there or direct from National on usair==with usair it leaves at 8;15 and you can be at Atlantis by lunch!

Seaford, Delaware
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

We flew Airtran out of BWI to Aruba christmas to new years & when we flew home on January 2nd they announced that, was the last day for the free WiFi!! HAve used them numerous times its a great airline!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
89 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

Love airtran! Over the past year, I have flown with them probably 5 times. They also have a great points plan!!

Stafford
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

Wow! I haven't heard so many good things about an airline in a long time. Thank you all for the insights. I can't wait till June when we hit the beaches.

Stafford
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

Thanks to everyone that answered my request for insight into Air Tran. I was confident that we would have a great flight, so I booked our tickets this morning for a direct flight with Air Tran from BWI to Nassau. I am very excited to get there at the end of June and celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary with the love of my life!

9. Re: Air Tran to Nassau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 02:20