We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahamas All Inclusive

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
297 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Bahamas All Inclusive

Suggestions for an all inclusive in the Bahamas for a girls trip? Ladies in their 30's..like to dance!

Halifax, N.S.
Level Contributor
312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive

We only made it one night, but the disco at The Breezes was pretty happening. Open 11-3, with your drinks included.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive

Glad to hear it was happening, as sounds like not much to do off the resort at night during the week!

Open till 3 eh?......drinks inlcuded sounds good....looking forward to it.

I saw some reviews that said they had food set up late nite, did you see that anywhere and if so, where was it?

Halifax, N.S.
Level Contributor
312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive

It was good early with a fair amount of the staff there and a number of guests. Started to thin out around 2.

I grabbed the "snack" on my way back from the disco. I'm afraid it was a bag lunch with a ham and cheese sandwich, apple juice, an apple and bag of Cheetos. Not exactly the late-night buzz grub I was looking for.

I think that was about all there was.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive

Yeah, apple juice and sandwhich not what I look for after a night out, but better than nothing..the cheetos will be the best part...lol.

At least the disco is happening, as most resorts it can be really hit or miss.

Wonder if Domino's delivers at 2 am??..lol

5. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 20:22
Get answers to your questions about Nassau
Recent Conversations