We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How busy is Atlantis?

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
140 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
How busy is Atlantis?

Hello everyone,

We are considering going to Atlantis in Bahamas either during Presidents' Day week in February or during spring break around April 6-11. These are the only times we can go because our kids are out of school then.

How busy is Atlantis during this peak time? I have read different things from a 20 minute wait on slides (this is OK) to an hour wait (not OK). I really do not want to spend this amount of money if we will wind up spending all of our time in lines there.

The other question I was wondering about are the taxes. I priced out a vacation on their website (atlantis.com) but several reviews mentioned additional taxes. Are there taxes above what they quote on their site or is the price they quote you the actual price with the exception of food and additional activities?

Thank you for your time and advice.

Westchester County
Level Contributor
643 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How busy is Atlantis?

I've made reservations through their website and the additional taxes are added on at the end of your transaction so you know what all these are before you go. The only bill I ever got upon checking out was for anything I charged to the room.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How busy is Atlantis?

As to your question about being busy... you will be going during the highest occupancy weeks.. Anything you heard about the crowds at Atlantis will be applicable to this time..

I would mention that the ages during presidents week will be younger than spring break... and less drunk partying, so that may be a better choice. But it is a bit cooler in Feb.

3. Re: How busy is Atlantis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 02:17