We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes and construction

ny
Level Contributor
755 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Breezes and construction

Anyone know if construction will affect Breezes during Christmas week 2012? Thanks!!!

nassau
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes and construction

You will see the construction associated with the Bahamar Resort when arriving, and if you walk west along the beach. But it won't have any affect on the Breezes property. No noise or any other distractions.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes and construction

I think it's too soon to tell just how close the Bahamar construction will be by Christmas. There's still plenty of work to be done. At some point, the construction will be very close, since the propertys meet along the breezes property line. For now.. it's not too bad.

No word on when that section of construction is due to begin.

ny
Level Contributor
755 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes and construction

Thanks, I guess I'll ask again when it's closer to Christmas.

4. Re: Breezes and construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 20:19