We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Cove and The One and Only

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading...
Level Contributor
190 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
The Cove and The One and Only

I heard that the One and Only and The Atlantis are related properties. If we are staying at The Cove, can we use the beach at The One and Only?

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Cove and The One and Only

Hi Katyhotr! Maybe you went to Nassau already? Yes, you can use the Ocean Club beach if you're staying at the Cove. Have a great trip!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Cove and The One and Only

Yes, you can use the beach, but NOT the chaise loungers or towel/beach services. Atlantis guests to NOT have access to the property and facilities. The Beach is public to the high tide mark.

One and Only guest DO have access to everything Atlantis, except the Cove amenities.

Reading...
Level Contributor
190 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Cove and The One and Only

We are back from our vacation. We got day passes to go to the One and Only beach which entitled us to the chairs and towels. The beach was beautiful but I have to say the staff was not very friendly. I don't know if it was because we were not staying there but it made my mind up that I would never stay there. I will stay with The Cove and Atlantis because the staff is soooo much friendlier. They lost a future customer with us.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Cove and The One and Only

Hi Katyhotr - That's too bad about your experience with the Ocean Club staff - thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a good trip in spite of them!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Cove and The One and Only

Oh, Katy - did you have to pay for your Ocean Club day passes? Thnx.

Reading...
Level Contributor
190 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Cove and The One and Only

No we didn't. We had some one who knew someone that got us passes. Tipping goes a long way!!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The Cove and The One and Only

Doe$n't it...!!! LOL Thnx :)

Edited: 18 July 2013, 15:58
8. Re: The Cove and The One and Only

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 05:16