We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel shuttles??

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Falls Church...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel shuttles??

Hi- need to get to/from the airport from Cable Beach (Sheraton and Wyndham) during my stay in April. Anyone know whether there are free shuttles? Thanks!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel shuttles??

No free shuttles to these hotels. Cabs are reasonable prices and easily accessible at the airport arrivals terminal. Should be about $20 or so for 2 ppl. Don't forget to tip

France
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel shuttles??

I stayed at the Riu on Paradise Island about 2-3 years ago(right after there renovations). They have a shuttle to and from the hotel. Keep in mind we booked through a travel agent ,who booked through a tour company (funjet) I think.

3. Re: Hotel shuttles??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 05:17