We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nirvana Beach Bar open?

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Nirvana Beach Bar open?

Is Nirvana on Love Beach still open? Does their menu include anything other than burgers? Looking for other options near Compass Point. Casual, etc.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nirvana Beach Bar open?

I haven't seen it open except for special occasions lately.. but I may be wrong.

Travelers Rest reopened nearby, and it's great.

http://travellersrestaurant.com/

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nirvana Beach Bar open?

thanks!! I have added Travelers' Rest to my list; we are looking for options other than the restaurant at Compass Point, but still close. We think we will take bus to Daquiri Shack one meal, and possibly take bus to Fish Fry...but if other places are closer, or if on-site at resort is just as good, we will stick close to the Compass Point. Suggestions??

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nirvana Beach Bar open?

Poop Deck at Sandy Port and Beach Café are both a short cab ride.

Sandy Port's Twisted Lime and Spritz are both open to the public and located on the canal. Also a short cab ride.. or during the day.. the jitney can drop you.

Allentown...
Level Contributor
819 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nirvana Beach Bar open?

So this looks new since they don't have much on their website. We'll be staying at Breezes. Is Travelers anywhere near there?

5. Re: Nirvana Beach Bar open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Nassau