We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Royal Bahamian Butler Villa / Walkout Suites

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
908 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Royal Bahamian Butler Villa / Walkout Suites

I was surprise there were no beach front villas. Are there any walkout beach front butler suites at the Royal Bahamian?

Do they allow kayaking to the offshore island and what is the cut off time?

What makes this particular Sandals special for being more expensive then the rest?

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Butler Villa / Walkout Suites

Hello,

Yes, there are beautiful walkout suites that have butler service! These are found in the Balmoral Tower. They are truly gorgeous and you can take a look on the Sandals website.

Kayaking is also available at Sandals Royal Bahamian. You will not be able to kayak over the the offshore island. The cut off time for water sports is at 4:30 pm, so there is a lot of time to frolic in the sun.

Each of the Sandals Resorts are special and unique. Keep in mind that each country will have a different cost of living there and taxes. But Sandals Royal Bahamian is really a superb property. It has recently had a number of renovations and truly lives up to the Sandals' mantra of providing guests with luxury in every aspect. It is just minutes away from the airport and the exciting hub of downtown. There is also a private Sandals island for guests to visit at their leisure. Again, I encourage you to look at the website to get a more complete view. I hope this helps! :)

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
908 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Butler Villa / Walkout Suites

Have you been to this resort? Why can't you kayak to Sandals Private offshore island?

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Butler Villa / Walkout Suites

I'm a Sandals Rep and I live on the same island as Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort. I visited before I came to work for the company and really enjoyed it!

We do not recommend that any guest travel outside of the swimming area designated by buoys. There is a boat that picks up guests and ferries them across to the private island. By boat this is a short trip and although you may be an experienced swimmer/kayaker, I think this would be quite a stretch! Keep in mind that there will be other speed boats, jet skis, etc. traveling the area outside of the buoys so this may be a concern along with any fast currents.

4. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian Butler Villa / Walkout Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Nassau
Recent Conversations