We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

I am thinking of booking this resort and want to know if what is stated on their website for activities is in fact "true". I know it is common for resorts to list all the activities and once you get there, they don't exist. However, this time I am bringing my 2 sons who like to keep busy.

Can anyone confirm if they have or have seen the following:

•the rock climbing wall

•Water activities like sailing, windsurfing, kayaks (site also says they give free windsurfing lessons??)

Did anyone do any diving excursions or kite surfing on this island?

Also was there free Wifi throughout the resort (again as stated on their website)

Thanks- any and all contributions are appreciated! :)

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

Hi RairyTO - Welcome to the Nassau Forums!

I think Breezes is on the up & up with what they say they have, and it sounds like a great trip idea for you and your sons. They are at least older teenagers, right? There's a minimum age, I think it varies depending on the time of year...

The WiFi is free throughout the property. Kayaks, windsurfers, paddle boats, and sailboats, with lessons included for all, are provided. There's still a rock climbing wall, and a flying trapeze.

There's not kitesurfing provided by Breezes but that bay area (Goodman's Bay) is a popular spot - if there's sufficient wind. http://www.cross-shore.com/

Happy Planning!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

You can also, most definitely, keep your boys busy in Nassau - there is scuba diving (check out Bahama Divers, or Stuart Cove), and you don't need to dive to enjoy the water, there are also great snorkel sites, in which case for snorkeling I recommend a non-scuba company (Barefoot Sailing, Flying Cloud, Sandy Toes)... there are also bubble subs, segway tours, a rum distillery, a place to roll your own cigars, birds to feed (Ardastra Gardens), iguanas to feed (Island World or Powerboat Adventures), horses to ride on the beach, bike tours.... Have Fun!

Toronto
Level Contributor
175 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

Also there are ping pong and billiard tables, board games and a fitness centre at Breezes.

Toronto
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

Thanks for your your replies!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
370 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

There is also an activities crew that keep things going throughout the day. You need to get the password from the front desk when you check in for the Wi-Fi, when we were there in September it was Breezes1

Toronto
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

Thanks booga's girl. That's good to know. My sons are 19 and 21 so you feel there is enough to keep them busy there? Thanks again.

Saskatoon, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

Does anyone know when the dining area renovations will be complete? All of the activities sound great we are headed there in march

Orillia, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Nassau, Nassau
Level Contributor
2,639 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

The dining room will be finished about Christmas Day or New Year. We would love to be there but we are coming at the end of January.

Edited: 12 December 2013, 20:26
Saskatoon, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

Thankyou very much for your quick response this will be our first trip to the bahamas looking forward to it!

Illinois
Level Contributor
88 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Activities at Breezes Resort- Nassau

Dining room renovations are finished. It looks very nice. Just got back last night and had a great time.