We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

Parlin, NJ
Level Contributor
138 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

Hi all, my husband, 22 y/o daughter and I are going to Breezes 3/31 - 4/3. Everyday I read the reviews and there would be 3 reviews saying they loved it and the next day 3 saying how horrible it is. I know this isn't the Atlantis and I am not expecting it to look like it. But is it really that important that your room doesn have pictures on the wall? I know there is a problem with towels and may pack some beach towels.

Whenever we go on vacation, I always decided where to stay by TA's reviews but they seem to be getting nasty. Do you go by reviews, what people say in forums or just book a hotel and cross your fingers?

Sorry its late and I have a tendency to write a lot when I am tired... :o)

Mary Beth

Midlands
Level Contributor
107 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

We were there in Feb and like you were disturbed by differing reviews. I did write a report as honest as possible without putting the resort down. We had 2 pretty good weeks and apart from towel and buffet issues enjoyed everyday of our 13 day stay. It is value for money and if people want plush then pay more. Go and have a good time, it's who your with and frame of mind.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,135 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

It's kind of funny to read the reviews. My husband and I were there two weeks ago and I did give it a 3 star review. We thought the food was very good, probably the best that we've had at an AI, but then other reviews say the food is horrible. How can one person say one thing and someone else say the opposite? I consider myself to be a good cook too so I have high expectations for restaurants. Despite my somewhat negative review, we still had a great time because the weather was great, the drinks were flowing and we were on vacation. I don't understand how people can be so miserable. I think your opinion once you get there will be based on what other type of AI's you've been to.

Parlin, NJ
Level Contributor
138 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

This is the first time we have ever gone to an island and never stayed at an AI resort. We just want to get out of the northeast and this winter!. Its just that these reviews are unbelievable. It's like The Dueling Banjos of TA. I cant wait until we are there!

Until then, I will just keep myself amused reading the reviews. :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,135 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

Well, in that case, I think you'll find Breezes to be absolutely fine. You have nothing to compare it to, lol. Have a great trip!

Citra, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

I have stayed at breezes 3 times and have my fourth trip booked on 2015. I don't go to Bahamas to stay in my room or watch tv. Breezes is always clean and staff is very friendly! Lots of food so you never go hungry. Unlimited beverages too. I don't care about out dated lamps or desks. Who cares? My room was always clean and we never had issues with towels! We are in the Bahamas just have fun and enjoy the locals and beaches! I will stay at breezes every time I go!

Mentioned in this post
Bahamas
Bahamas
Caribbean
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
170 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

We just booked there because even though we have never gone to Bahamas every breezes we have stayed at had the best food and liquor better than 5 stars/ and we are not going to be spending our timein our room.

Mentioned in this post
Bahamas
Bahamas
Caribbean
7. Re: Very good/very bad reviews for Breezes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 05:15