We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Restaurant Recommendation

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
Sunday Restaurant Recommendation

Hi. I have a one night stay coming up and it's on a Sunday. Does anyone know of good restaurant that is in walking distance of Graycliff? Their only dining option on Sunday is the jacket required restaurant and that just isn't going to happen. Thank you!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,569 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Restaurant Recommendation

First off, I would not recommend walking anywhere in the evening from Graycliff. It can be a rough neighbourhood after dark when all the downtown shops close. Play it safe and take a cab wherever you decide to go.

Other than not having a dress code, what other criteria do you have? Type of food? Music? Indoor/outdoor?

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Restaurant Recommendation

Thanks, that's good to know. We are looking for something local, no chains. If we're going to cab it then I can just check out the restaurant reviews and pick one. What time to shops close on Sunday?

3. Re: Sunday Restaurant Recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 06:15