We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 night stay Atlantis- Comfort Suites or Beach Tower?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
2 night stay Atlantis- Comfort Suites or Beach Tower?

I understand Comfort Suites will save money for longer stays or large families, but for 2 people staying 2 nights only, I think both will cost about the same. Which one should we go for?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,646 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 night stay Atlantis- Comfort Suites or Beach Tower?

Aside from the costs, factor in the free hot and cold breakfasts and free Hi-speed WIFI Internet access in all rooms for guests at Comfort Suites. That's worth some $$$'s. Not much is 'free' at Atlantis and that includes breakfasts that will cost you. Atlantis does offer 15 minutes a day of 'free' Internet access for all guests in the Atlantis Library located in the Coral Towers.

I've stayed at C.S. 11 times on one week visits and never had a major problem with any of my rooms. All the staff at C.S. were always very nice to me.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 night stay Atlantis- Comfort Suites or Beach Tower?

Between the two I would go for Comfort suites, Rooms are nicer than Beach tower, Free breakfast, Free WIFI and you still have access to the water park at Atlantis

Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
616 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 night stay Atlantis- Comfort Suites or Beach Tower?

I absolutely LOVE the Beach Tower at Atlantis. Granted, it doesn't include free breakfast like CS does, but it is right on the best beach on the property. Less walking. Beautiful old setting. Good value.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 night stay Atlantis- Comfort Suites or Beach Tower?

Comfort Suites for sure. I stayed in the Beach Tower at the Atlantis. Save your money and use the facilities at the Atlantis.

5. Re: 2 night stay Atlantis- Comfort Suites or Beach Tower?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2015, 06:16