We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun

bahamas
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cancun

I am planning a trip for 50-60 people ages 28-65 and am very cocerned about going to Cancun and people getting sick while on the trip. I've rescently heard some horror stories about this being a problem especially since the hurricane. Cancun is surely the best deal for an all-inclu. but I am afraid of the risk. Can anyone put my mind at ease? Should I be worried?

Thx

Texas
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun

I've been to Cancun about 9 or 10 times, and just went on a cruise that stopped in Cozumel. Only one time did any of us get sick. One of my sons (then 9 yrs. old) ate some local fruit. Water is pretty much purified in the hotels and restaurants, but I drink bottled most of the time. We don't do AI when we go there, but some people just love the AI's in Cancun.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun

Hi Mark -

you should check out a couple of my reviews by clicking on my profile plus check out tripadvisor reviews for cancun - I love it and the mayan riviera - as long as you DO NOT DRINK THE LOCAL WATER - you should be fine! only drink bottled water and brush your teeth with it too. All resorts ice and h20 in bars/restaurants is purified.

Have fun - we always do :)

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun

what island in the bahamas is cancun on?????? duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 23:20
Get answers to your questions about Nassau
Recent Conversations