We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chat option for Atlantis???

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
25 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Chat option for Atlantis???

I was trying to find a live chat option for Atlantis but can't find anything. Does anyone know if there's such a thing? From the reviews I've read, I see that some of the slides are closed periodically and wanted to see if I could find out what is closed and what will still be open next week when we go. I'd hate to spend the money to access the water park if half of the attractions aren't open.

thanks in advance

5 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,970 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chat option for Atlantis???

You can always call Atlantis at their toll free booking number. I am sure they will know what's open and closed.

Level Contributor
938 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chat option for Atlantis???

I find the 800 number to be unreliable, we were there 2 weeks ago and everything but the lazy river was open

on the move
Level Contributor
531 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chat option for Atlantis???

Some slides, restaurants and attractions close on the fly, so calling a week (or even a day) in advance won't get you the correct information. There are times that even the staff for that day don't know what's open and what's closed.

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
25 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chat option for Atlantis???

I guess I'll just have to wing it and hope for the best. I even installed their mobile app but since I'm not staying at the resort, it was a waste. Thanks for the replies.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,937 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chat option for Atlantis???

I have seen a chat box pop up but wouldn't trust them to know (who knows where they are located). Atlantis does have a facebook page where they do answer questions but again I wouldn't rely on it :)

Reply to: Chat option for Atlantis???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted