We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Take-out

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Take-out

Hi there,

Are there any options for (reasonably economical) takeout in Paradise Island?

Thanks

Z

10 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
958 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Take-out

There is no fast food on PI, however there is a place across the street called Anthony’s

In Nassau is McDonald’s, KFC and Carl’s Jr.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
7,037 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Take-out

That's not true on P.I.. There is a Dunkin Donuts and a pizza place in the Marina Village at Atlantis.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Take-out

Hi

Thanks so much both of you for taking the time to rpely

Yes it's not so much fast food but more whether any of the restaurants do food to go / takeout.

J

Level Contributor
958 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Take-out

I don’t consider Dunkin’ Donuts “take out”

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
596 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Take-out

Carl's Jr. is no where near Paradise Island. Green Parrot by the bridge is very reasonable. Popular with the locals and charter boat crowds. There's also Margaritaville by the bridge...appetizers and one entree are large enough to share. There's always Domino's...they'll deliver to the lobby. Virgil's BBQ in Atlantis is also reasonable and serves huge portions. One appetizer and one entree easily serves three people. KFC or Mc Donalds???? Why bother coming to the Bahamas??? Plus they are not close to PI as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Take-out

Dunkin Donuts does have a variety of sandwiches for breakfast and lunch. Not sure how late they are open, though.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Take-out

Murrays Deli has a take out counter. Very good! I've purchased take-out food from there many of times. It's near the Marina.

Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
625 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Take-out

I agree with Carib4fun.....Murray's Deli has good food and their take-out service/counter is wonderful!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,642 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Take-out

I have been told that Double Dragon does Chinese takeout that is your typical 'american chinese takeout'. They also deliver in the evenings

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Take-out

Most places will package your food up for takeaway. There are also a few pizza places that will deliver.

Reply to: Take-out
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island