We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Island in July??? LOL

Massachusetts, USA
Level Contributor
986 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise Island in July??? LOL

Stole this from TravellingfromTexas.....good idea.

Anyone going to Paradise Island in July? If so, when? Where are you staying and who is in your party?

midwest
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

Hi! We are going July3-9. We're actually staying at the Comfort Suites, and it's my husband, 10 & 15 yr old kids, and myself. ( A little extra info......we're planning to lay on the beach and hang out at Atlantis several of our days, the guys are going scuba diving while us girls go to Blue Lagoon Island to do the dolphin encounter, and we're trying out the Powerboat Adventures. Teen wants to check out Club Rush sometime , and thought we'd take in a movie. Still thinking about the spa. )

Mentioned in this post
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
Comfort Suites Paradise...
2,766 Reviews
New Providence Island
New York
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

karen,

Just to let you know if you dont know already .when your down there july 10 th is bahamas independence day.

NJ
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

July 2-6 at the cove

Sister, neice (25 yrs old) Nephew (11 yrs old)

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

June 30 through July 5 staying at Comfort Suites. We are party of six, two adults and teens age 13, 16, 18, and 19. I'm going to have to prove to all the teens that I'm not too old to try every slide! Although I might be sore afterwards!

Mentioned in this post
2,766 Reviews
New Providence Island
Texas
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

Will be @ Harborside 1st week of July. DH and myself and 4 males ages 14-22.

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

Hi Karen,

You can "steal" from me anytime, lol!

7. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 October 2010, 04:01
Massachusetts, USA
Level Contributor
986 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

So far i may run into checkers and eagle eye. We are travelling july 7-14th party of 9. 4 adults, 5 children ages 4-12, 2 boys, 3 girls. Staying at Harborside.

Kendallville...
Level Contributor
138 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

June 30th through July 5th staying at Comfort Suites. I will be there with my husband, 13 yr old son and 15 yr old daughter. No plans other than the Dolphin Encounter at Blue Lagoon.

Mentioned in this post
2,766 Reviews
New Providence Island
10. Re: Paradise Island in July??? LOL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 22:17