We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there minimum stay at Harborside?

england
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Is there minimum stay at Harborside?

Hi everybody,

Can anyone help me? I have e mailed Atlantis but as yet have had no reply.

I am trying to find out if there is a minimum number of nights you have to book to stay at Harborside? A travel agent I have spoken to has said that he can only give me a quote for 7 nights. And I have been looking at the timeshare websites and they all quote for a week.

We are looking to go for a long weekend, so we would be staying for 4 nights.

Thanks for the help

Texas
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there minimum stay at Harborside?

I booked for 5 nights last summer throught the atlantis website. This year we are renting via an owner for 7 nights.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there minimum stay at Harborside?

Since it is a timeshare resort, it's only rented by owners in 7 night increments.

But if you book through Atlantis, you might be able to avoid that. I suggest calling to find out. The Atlantis.com reservation system doesn't seem to handle Harborside reservations very well.

Wellesley, Ma
Level Contributor
796 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there minimum stay at Harborside?

If you book through Atlantis, no, there is no minimum. I had no trouble booking on-line for our April trip.

Hurley, New York
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there minimum stay at Harborside?

We Booked harbour side for 4 days and 3 nights for 6/27 on Atlantis web site.

england
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there minimum stay at Harborside?

Thanks for the info.

I'm so glad there's not a minimum because it is definitely our first choice for accomodation on the resort!

6. Re: Is there minimum stay at Harborside?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 10:26
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island