We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

cold in ohio
Level Contributor
208 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

I have read in many of the Comfort Suites Paradise Island reviews that many request rooms in the "newer" building and additionally on the top floor. How do you go about requesting this? Do you just include this request on your online reservation under "special requests" or does it require phone calls directly to the hotel or does anyone have a specific hotel e-mail address? We would definitely like rooms in the newer building.

Also why is the top floor requested - from what I understand there really isn't any kind of decent view available from the CS or is there?

Thanks in advance!

midwest
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

I requested the newer wing under "special requests" and again asked for it when we checked in. We did get it, room 385. Not sure about the top floor. I liked our location also because the room was just around the corner from the elevator - which opened at the Breakfast location. Very handy for the kids to run down & get a few things to bring back up to the room.

You won't want ground floor - lots of foot traffic going to Atlantis - parts of the hallways are your path everyday.......

boston, ma
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

Is the "newer wing" the East Wing?

Boston...
Level Contributor
147 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

Yes

boston, ma
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

thanks!

I think "top floor" is requested because there is less traffic/noise going through the upper floors.

Toronto
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

I just got back from Comfort Suites about a week ago and I stayed in the West Wing Rm. 305. The lady at the front desk had told me all the rooms @ Comfort Suites had been renovated. My room in the west wing was great and I even had a descent view of Atlantis. Staying in the West Wing is also more of a quick walk to Atlantis rather then in the East Wing. It was also closer to getting breakfast by the pool! Hope this helps!

cold in ohio
Level Contributor
208 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

So maybe the West wing is newer than the East wing? Now I am confused!

Thanks for everyone's feedback - we just got word yesterday my son's military leave was approved for our dates so our trip is a go!

Toronto
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

All of the rooms in the East and West Wing have been renovated (that's what the lady at the front desk told me)...they probably worked in the East Wing first and then the West Wing....so i'm guessing it really doesn't matter what wing you stay in although the west wing is more of a quick walk to Atlantis

USA
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

I'm doing a cruise and will be at Nassau for the day. IS Comfort suites doing day passes to use Atlantis' waterparks?

tia

9. Re: Requesting Newer Building at Comfort Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 19:20