We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal Prices at Atlantis

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
110 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Meal Prices at Atlantis

How expensive are teh restaurants at Atlantis? Realistically, is the meal plan worth it? How expensive are the restaurants? For example how much do they charge for the buffet for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner?

We leave in 2 weeks and I am trying to decide if I should just wing it or go with one of the two meal plans. I have 2 teenagers and my husband going with me. Thanks in advance.

Wooster, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

Check menus and prices on their website. Click on restaurants and you'll have a good idea how much you'll be spending. Many restaurants are closed right now and you will no doubt be restricted because if this. Look back in past forum posts and you'll see lots of points for and against the meal plans.

Texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

I agree alot of places are closed now, so it may not benefit you to go with the meal plan. My son and I ate at Mosaic for breakfast, the cost was about 53-56 dollars for 2.

Texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

I also called the resort ahead of time to get prices of the buffets. The main number not the 800 number.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

Hi Dem920,

i just returned last night from a week in the Coral Towers and we ate our last dinner at the Cafe at the Great Hall of Waters, for sea bass, filet tenderloin, and a bottle of water (1 litre) and 2 bloody marys is cost $136.00. I was not overly impressed with the food either. The table service was beyond excellent though. Dinner at the Marketplace buffet was $104.00for 2 adults and food was excellent.

I found too many of the restaurants were closed and the meal plans would be very limited as to where you could eat. We found we only ate twice a day with a snack we brought from home.

Hope this helps.

NJ Shore
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

Read through the forum this subject is done to death.

jjiillee
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

Just returned and our bill to our room was $1,100. (didnt use any cash) were there from the 25-29th This was for meals, mini bar purchases, sundries purchases and some small souveniers. (for 2 adults 2 children under 3)

we at breakfast at Marketplace twice, the other days we got starbucks (ham and cheese croissant etc.)

ate lunch at pool cafes twice, I got a few drinks poolside, ate dinner at marketplace twice, mosaic once and Seafire steakshouse (great! and most expensive but worth it) and last night had room service pizza (i was sick so we didnt go out)

we debated about getting meal plan but were glad we didn't. didn't want to limit our options.

jjiillee
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

forgot to say, if you have the breakfast buffet at around nine or ten it kept us full until dinner with only a snack in between. And I am 25 weeks pregnant so I get hunrgy a lot.

Market place was around $52 for breakfast for 2 adults. which we didnt think was bad for how much good food they had.

Wooster, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

jjiillee, First let me say CONGRATS!! on the pregnancy. I agree, even when all the restaurants are open, you are still limited to just those joints. Glad you ate well. Please post a review on the forum for us all to read.

Tampa, Fl
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

Foget the meal plan...its worthless unless you have kids that eat free. If you are used to NYC prices, you should have no surprises.

Rochester,NY
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Meal Prices at Atlantis

At the risk of beating a dead horse, I still can't understand the negative opinion of the meal plan. Quick math says I spend approx. $150/day for my wife and I on the plan (that assumes gratuity). Based on Marketplace prices ($22 + $49 B'fest and lunch respectively) and including gratuity would cost me approx. $83/person or $166/day.

So, please let me know where I'm missing it - I leave next week and need to make a deicion.

Thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island