We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
new york
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis - worth the extra $ to stay at the Reef vs. Towers?

I'm bringing my 4 year old to Atlantis. Reef is $600 more than the Coral Towers. We like upscale hotels and hear the Reef is far nicer but want to be sure it's truly worth it.

Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis - worth the extra $ to stay at the Reef vs. Towers?

if you like upscale then the Coral Towers may disappoint so yes worth it.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis - worth the extra $ to stay at the Reef vs. Towers?

We just returned from a six night trip from Atlantis. We stayed at the Reef and it was wonderful. It was helpful to have a full kitchen for breakfast everyday. We ate lunch and dinner out every night, but we stocked up for water, gatorade, breakfast stuff at the grocery before arriving at the hotel. With kids, I think it's worth the extra money worth it to stay at the Reef. We stayed at the Towers about 10 years ago when our kids were much younger and it was a pain not having a full kitchen. Plus, my husband loved having the Starbucks downstairs at the Reef.

Alberta
Level Contributor
58 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantis - worth the extra $ to stay at the Reef vs. Towers?

The reef is worth it. We just returned from 8 nights. Although the Reef is more $, you will save some by being able to have breakfast in the room. It was worth having a fridge ect. with kids. We ate breakfast in and some lunches, which was a nice change from restaurant food.

4. Re: Atlantis - worth the extra $ to stay at the Reef vs. Towers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island