We will be spending a week at Harborside the last week of July. I’ve read many of the posts here on tripadvisor but have a few questions:
1. Do we need to take bath soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and garbage bags or will they provide enough for a week?
2. We plan to take some food and make a stop at the grocery store. I’ve read that the pans are really bad. If we bring PAM are the pans good enough to cook pancakes?
3. We want to charter a boat for a full or half day for 9 people. Does anyone know who we can contact? We have only been able to find a boat for 6 people (or 50 people).
4. The owner we are renting from has given us the room number. Can we assume this is the actual room we will get?
5. We have reservations at Carmines one night; plan to try Green Parrott – any others we shouldn’t miss? We like casual.
6. Any other tips you have for us will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much!!!