We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harborside resort

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Harborside resort

I would like to rent a 2 bedroom unit at Harborside Resort next Summer. Where would I find owners willing to rent out their weeks?

Thanks...

usa
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Harborside resort

One website is VRBO.COM

Ocean View, Delaware
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harborside resort

There are lots--Redweek.com,TUG, but if you want lots of options for dates try Atlantisfamilyfun.com where they rent out units for owners and they have a lot of inventory.

Houston,TX
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harborside resort

We found ours on Redweek. Ebay had some too. I'm looking at next year too and don't see many listings for 2011 yet. I think we will see more listings in the next couple of months.

LI, NY
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Harborside resort

We used VRBO last 3 yrs for Harborside. About $1000 less than Atlantis Family Funand including all taxes and fees.

buc
upper sandusky, ohio
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harborside resort

Try tug2.net...go to the classified ads and click on in the rental area (carribean). I have seen a few for next summer. Sometimes their rates are firm and sometimes you can make a deal with the owners.

NEW YORK
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Harborside resort

We're owners and looking to rent out our one bedroom unit (larger unit) at harborside. I will have dates later today, If anyone is interested feel free to contact me.

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Harborside resort

Thanks everyone for the information. We usually go to Aruba at the Costa Linda but thought we would try something new. The Family Fun webpage had lots of goof information but the prices did seem a bit high.. or atleast more then I was willing to pay.. I will keep looking... Thanks again..

Columbus,OH
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harborside resort

Atlantis Family Fun has tons of listings for the entire next year. They are very great to work with and there are no additional fees to contend with.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Harborside resort

Yes, AtlantisFamilyFun is a bit more than classifieds ads, but it is much safer. The business is a legitimate and reputable one, and not someone doing a scam. That's been one of the things holding me back from renting timeshares from classifieds or eBay: the risk that person I'm dealing with is just a scammer.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Harborside resort

We used Atlantis Family Fun in "07 and it worked out perfectly for us. We booked WAY in advance because we wanted a certain week and a certain sized unit. The upside to Atlantis Family Fun is that they deal with Harborside Atlantis exclusively (or did at that time. ) It was perfectly legit and they were quick with any e-mail respnses that we sent. Once booked for only 5 nights via Atlantis and had to pay a lot of the extra fees. There were no hidden fees with Atlantis Family Fun. Don't know about E-bay or redweek, or any others that broker the owners week.

We did pay for a couple additional cleanings (our choice) when we booked with them and that fee was paid directly to the Atlantis,otherwise we would have only had one mid-week cleaning as the owners at harborside do.