We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel for Kids?

jc tenn
Level Contributor
550 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Hotel for Kids?

What is the best hotel for children (9 and 11)? I am unfamiliar with the Bahamas, and considering a trip mid-March, for 4-5 days.

TIA,

KC

Ocean View, Delaware
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel for Kids?

Hands down Atlantis! You can also book Comfort suites which has full use of Atlantis pools/aquaventure and it is more budget friendly if that is a concern!

I have been taking my grandchildren since the now 12 year old was 2==it is his favorite vacation!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,378 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel for Kids?

I second Comfort Suites. It's across the street from the Coral Tower Lobby at Atlantis, a two minute walk. I've stayed at C.S. 10 times on one week visits in the past five years and never had a major problem with my rooms. A free Continental breakfast is included along with FREE Hi-Speed WIFI Internet access in all rooms.

Kawartha Lakes...
Level Contributor
220 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel for Kids?

We stayed at The Reef in a one bedroom suite with our kids (9 and 11) this past summer....it comes with a full kitchen so you can save money on food, plus it was great for those late night snacks and making breakfast in the morning. It gives privacy for the adults too, there is a pull out sofa in the living room plus a blow up mattress in the bedroom closet. Also comes with a washer and dryer.

4. Re: Best Hotel for Kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2011, 05:19