We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harborside Village pool

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
126 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Harborside Village pool

I have read about the early closing times at the Atlantis pools... (5 pm right?) but I have not found what time the pool at Harborside closes.... that is where my family is staying during Halloween so I just wanted to see if there was atleast one pool we will be able to hang out at night!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,656 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Harborside Village pool

Pools, beaches and slides at Atlantis in the winter months close at 5PM. In the summer months they close at 7PM. Most likely they follow the same hours at Harborside.

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
126 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harborside Village pool

Ah ok, thank you!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harborside Village pool

I've actually stayed at Harborside on 2 different occasions. There were people swimming late at night on both occasions. it wasn't rowdy teens, just a few adults swimming later at night.

Perhaps someone who owns at Harborside could give you the actual pool rules.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harborside Village pool

I'll be using an owner's timeshare in the near future. She told me that the pools and beaches close "early, like 6 p.m." I told her I read 5 p.m. on this forum and she said that sounds right. She wasn't sure of the exact time, but she definitely did not make an exception for Harborside. She was giving us recommendations for things to do in the evening, but we don't have to worry about entertaining kids.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harborside Village pool

I know that family members having seen people lounging/ cooling off later into the night at Harborside. Was there once later in the evening years ago and did not get chased away, but have not tried it recently.

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
126 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harborside Village pool

awesome... thanks guys for the info!

Covina
Level Contributor
50 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Harborside Village pool

Been there 3x in the last 5 yrs. Always went to the pool at night with at least 6-10 of us. Always others there. Never once asked to leave. "Don't ask Don't tell".

NJ
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harborside Village pool

Just want to add that there is a shuffleboard court and a pool table by the pool. Don't know who you have to see to get the cues/ etc. They DO collect them and keep them somewhere.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Harborside Village pool

I was actually wondering about the pool tables. Anyone know who you see to use them? I assume they're not coin operated.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Harborside Village pool

Found out from DH and DS that you ask for the shuffleboard/ pool cues at the towel hut- there is another desk on the side where they have all that stuff. Hope you don't encounter the rude family who kept the shuffleboard stuff in their room overnight-we could not play later in the afternoon- the people at the desk did not know where the equipment was- but the same family who monopolized the shuffleboard court the day before suddenly showed up about 11 am with all the equipment!

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island