We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis June 20th through June 24th

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis June 20th through June 24th

Hi everyone.........we are taking our kids to Atlantis during the dates referenced above, and I was just wondering for those of you who have been in the past, did your children make any friends while they were there? We have 3 sons and a daughter, and bless her heart she always has to hang out with the boys. I'm hoping there are plenty of places for her to meet some kids her age to hang around with. She'll celebrate her 14th birthday a few days before we arrive. :o)

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,323 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis June 20th through June 24th

That will be a fairly quiet time in Atlantis terms, so the good news is that it won't be crowded (unless you count the cruise ship influx each day) The kids clubs and the pools are places to meet other kids. They also have age-appropriate activities and movies that briing kids together as well as the Club Rush/video arcade area.

Pools and such during the day are fine, but please consider keeping an eye on the kids wandering around the resort at night.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis June 20th through June 24th

Yes definitely. Thankfully they are older, but I'm still way too cautious to let them just wander. They range in age from 11 to 17. It sounds like she'll have some good opportunities to make friends. :O)

3. Re: Atlantis June 20th through June 24th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:16