We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does the Coral Towers Have

Acushnet...
1 post
Save Topic
Does the Coral Towers Have

Hi does the Coral Towers have frig,micro or coffee maker in the room.Also where is the closest place to eat that is reasonable when staying in the Coral towers .Thanks

Trenton, NJ
Level Contributor
163 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does the Coral Towers Have

I have stayed at the Coral Tower twice and I think I remember a frig and coffee maker, but no micro. For off-Atlantis food, go down to the lobby and out. Cross the street and on the next corner is Anthony's, across the street from the Marina Village. In the Marina Village there are also some places but they are part of Atlantis.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,709 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does the Coral Towers Have

The frig is a mini bar, so you can't put anything in it, unfortunately. In the marina area is a place called Murray's (like a diner) and johnny rockets. There more expensive than the ones here at home, but cheaper than the other restaurants, also there's a pizza place (not the greatest, but it's okay).

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,321 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Does the Coral Towers Have

Refrigerators are available for rent at Atlantis. If you move any item in the mini bar, you bought it.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does the Coral Towers Have

I've stayed in the Coral tower villas (8 unit buildings) and the fridges (mini fridge) were included at no extra charge. The regular coral tower rooms just had the mini bar. Coffee makers were included in both rooms.

As princess41 stated, Murrays is a great dining option. Huge portions and very tasty food.

5. Re: Does the Coral Towers Have

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:16