We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

activities?

RENO,NEVADA
8 posts
Save Topic
activities?

Going to Atlantis end of Sept.'06, (for 7 days)with my husband and two kids (ages 15-13) any suggestions on activites we would enjoy. We are already signed up for the Dolphin experience. Thanks for any suggestions.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,212 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: activities?

The kids might like to go to Club Rush. Its a teen center they can attend at night for an extra fee.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: activities?

The Atlantis also has a movie theater. Admission is free for guests, but concession items are an additional cost.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
878 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: activities?

for the two adults, i'd recommend the spa! getting a massage and then sitting in the hot saltwater pool was so nice! especially in the evening time.

Dallas
Level Contributor
51 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: activities?

If want to venture out of Atlantis, you might try the Power Boat Adventure. I think two companies run similar tours. We just took it and had a great time. A speed boat takes you to a small Cay in Exuma where you spend the whole day snorkeling, feeding sharks and stingrays. The snorkeling is not great, but overall it's a fun trip.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,474 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: activities?

Here's a link to the tour desk.. there's plenty of fun tour to consider.

www.majesticholidays.com