We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to stay- 25th anniversary

Newburgh, New York
5 posts
Save Topic
best place to stay- 25th anniversary

Well, 25 years with the wife and decided to come back to the bahamas (was here 20 years ago). Where do we stay? Not really worried about price. We are fairly active so sitting on the beach 10 hours a day isn't our thing.

Good food is important. We don't drink and the kids are staying home....

chesterfield,va
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place to stay- 25th anniversary

I would stay at the Atlantis , the Cove or Royal towers.

Mt. Pleasant
Level Contributor
17 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place to stay- 25th anniversary

The Cove at Atlantis is wonderful. Very nice, has an all adult pool with music and some gaming tables, if that interests you. There are some great, albeit expensive, restaurants as well. There is so much to do for those who want to stay active. The waterpark is not your typical waterpark, and is just as much fun for adults as children. You really should look at it online.The aquarium is there, plus outside activities such as parasailing, snorkeling, etc. I have never stayed at the Royal Towers, but I hear it is nice. I have stayed at the Cove, and it is very upscale. Loved it! Good luck planning, and happy anniversary!

Westchester County
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place to stay- 25th anniversary

We celebrated our 25th anniversary at the Atlantis also and ate at Cafe Martinique for our anniversary dinner in Marina Village. Very romantic with a piano player and vocalist. A couple sitting next to us got engaged. Another good restaurant is Luciano's which is over the bridge in Nassau. Get a table outside. Happy Anniversary.

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best place to stay- 25th anniversary

Last year when I was in the Bahamas with my husband we decided to stay at Old Bahama Bay in West end and absolutely loved it! The location is great, the food is delicious and it is perfect to be able to relax on the beach with your significant other.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best place to stay- 25th anniversary

Dh and I have stayed at the One and Only Ocean Club on two occasions. One visit was for our anniversary. The staff even decorated our room and had an anniversary gift for us. The Ocean Club is much more quiet than the Atlantis, but you still have full access to the Atlantis resort if you choose to go over there. Happy Anniversary!

6. Re: best place to stay- 25th anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:40