We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer at liquor store

CT
Level Contributor
684 posts
Save Topic
Beer at liquor store

Is there a liquor store near atlantis? What are beer prices? We would walk a bit from atlantis if price was cheaper.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,311 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer at liquor store

Beer runs around $48-$50 a case (Bud Light). Atlantis runs $7.00-$7.50 per beer. Harborside food shacks were a dollar less per beer last time we stayed there ( in 07).

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,514 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer at liquor store

Green Parrot has reasonably priced drinks and beers.. especially during happy hours.. Check out the Hurricane Hole location and menu.

It's an easy walk from Atlantis Coral Towers/Marina Village

http://greenparrotbar.com/hurricane-hole/

Mentioned in this post
Marina Village
Marina Village
215 Reviews
New Providence Island
nassau
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer at liquor store

There is a Bristol Cellars location in the strip mall across from the Marina Village. Beer prices are expensive in the Bahamas, so expect to pay $36 and up per case. Bristol generally has the best prices on beer, wine, and liquor. They also have a pretty good selection as well. But if I'm going to pay $12 for a six pack, I would prefer a liter of Bacardi for $11. The Bristol Cellars location downtown had a special on Bacardi today...but two bottles, get one free, so for $22 I got three one liter bottles. I'll take that over expensive beer any day.

Mentioned in this post
Marina Village
Marina Village
215 Reviews
New Providence Island
Bahamas
Bahamas
Caribbean
4. Re: Beer at liquor store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:17