My wife and I are going to be staying at the Comfort Suites in mid August. Ive read through the forums and have a few random questions about Atlantis.
1. Their website says they have a sea turtle exhibit and that you can feed them during their feeding time. My wife loves turtles and would love to do this. Anyone know if it costs anything and what time the feedings are?
2. Can we wear water shoes on the slides?
3. How do the free towels work, can you get more than one per day? For example, if we got a towel for the beach in the morning and then wanted to go on the slides could we return our old towels and get new ones after the slides so we wouldn't have to rent a locker just for the slides?
4. How much do the lockers cost and does the key pin to a bathing suit?
5. How has everyone's experience been with the jet ski rentals on the beach? I heard its $50 bucks for half and hour which is actually a pretty standard price, but are the jet saki's fun and is it a good area for jet skiing?