We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Access to Atlantis from Riu

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Access to Atlantis from Riu

I am going to Paradise Island in November and we are deciding whether to stay at the Riu (all-inclusive) or The Reef at Atlantis.

1) I've never been to the Bahamas but I hear that it is overpriced to go out to eat if you don't use the all-inclusive, is this true? I'm talking about normal meals, nothing extravagant.

2) If you stay on the Atlantis grounds, do you still need to pay for admission to get into the park? Also how much is it to go to Atlantis if I'm staying at the Riu?

Thanks in advance!

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,709 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Access to Atlantis from Riu

Hi, if you stay on site at Atlantis the waterpark, aquariums, etc. are included.

I don't know how much day tickets would be if staying off site.

Food yes is expensive, but there are ways to keep costs down. We bring breakfast stuff and snack items from home. For lunch there are meal deals near the pools with refillable sodas. Dinners can be expensive, one night we'll just get pizza in the marina area, there's also a johnny rockets, quiznos and Murray's (which is like a diner). These are more money than here at home, but cheaper than eating at the expensive places.

Hope this helps a little.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Access to Atlantis from Riu

Access during the day is $120 // $135pp depending on the season. At nite, it's open to the public, but pools and slides are closed. At nite, the outside property is not well lit.

3. Re: Access to Atlantis from Riu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 03:17