We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

Sterling, Virginia...
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

I understand the desk to get wrist bands (we are staying at the Comfort) opens at 8 AM. Is it possible for one family member to pick up the wrist bands for others?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

No, the staff member puts the band on your wrist.

But you can go at separate times...at least guest in the Atlantis-proper accommodations can do that.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

They used to be that all guests in one room had to appear in person at the same time. This goes for both the hotel check in and getting wristbands.

I can't say whether or not that is still true for atlantis wristbands, but it IS still true for Comfort suites..

But I will say that if you go seperately, ea person or persons would need to have the original room card, so those who go early would somehow have to get the room key to those that lagged behind.

I think it's just easier to plan on everyone going together.

Sterling, Virginia...
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

Thanks for both of the replies. I have heard that the lines are long and it is best to get in line at 8am. Is this true?

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

Depending on the day, and how many ships are in..atlantis lines.. both for bracelets and slides can get long and tiring.

Keep in mind that the pools don't open until 9am and the waterpark opens at 10am.

Most cruisers are on the property frm opening til about 2:30/3pm.. so lines are a little better in the afternoon.

If yu are going off season.. lines will be minimal...

Sterling, Virginia...
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

Thanks, we are going in mid-January. Also, we aren't interested in the slides, so no worries there.

6. Re: Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 December 2012, 13:35
Edited: 31 December 2012, 13:35
7. Re: Atlantis Day-Pass Wristbands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2014, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island