We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

I remember reading about a center across from Atlantis that had restaurants and shops. I seem to remember mention of a pizza place, deli, maybe Quiznos. I have not found it. I found a center across from Comfort Suites that has Anthony's, liquor store, small grocery, Dunkin Donuts, etc. is there another place that I am missing?

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

Marina Village is what I was thinking of. Not sure if this is part of Atlantis or not. Can anyone go there? If so, where is it?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,525 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

Marina village would be across from the stores you're talking about, Anthony's, liquor store, etc. It's part of Atlantis but anyone can go there :)

virginia
Level Contributor
258 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

Marina Village is adjacent to the Atlantis just outside the Coral Tower Exit by the marina. Can't miss it.. It's a a small "village" of shops, restaurants and kiosks.

It's open to the public - but reservations are suggested for dining. You can book thru Atlantis.

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

Thanks, guys! I saw what looked like shops across the street but did not see an entrance from the outside.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,575 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

At strategic points there are little sidewalk walkways all around the Marina Village area to enter and exit.

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

Found it! Also found the ferry dock. Great instructions, Tigervette.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

When you're walking through Marina Village try and check out The Plait Lady shop - it has some very cool Bahamian made items made from conch shells & drift wood...

Downingtown
Level Contributor
68 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

In marina Village-there is Johnny Rockets-carmines-Quiznos-Bimini Rd-Pizza place-Murrays-if thry are open-alot of them close during the week and on Mondays.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

@Suzybro - will you come back on and tell us when Columbus Tavern opens up again? Also, have you found the Green Parrot restaurant & bar on the waterfront, by Hurricane Hole Marina?

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants on Paradise Island, outside of Atlantis?

Will most certain.y keep everyone posted on the Columbus Tavern. Have heard it will be opening back up fairly soon but see no movement in that direction. Have not been out to eat since I have been here. Just been making dinner on the boat. Will post once do actually get out for dinner.

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island
Recent Conversations