We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
604 posts
163 reviews
Save Topic
Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Just wanted to take a minute and post a note about our transfer services with Sandra Ferguson and her taxi service in Nassau.

We used this service to and from the airport to the Comfort Inn Suites on Paradise Island and couldn't be happier. Was only a couple dollars more than a normal taxi, but it felt like luxury private service. Driver was outside with our name on a sign waiting when we exited airport and quickly whisked us away. Very friendly and informative answering all our questions.

Our return transfer was booked for 10am and I emailed Sandra from the hotel about 8:50 and said we would be ready at 9:30 instead if she could arrange that. Got a phone call right away in our room saying a driver would be there for us at 9:30. Again, very friendly and a lovely ride back to the airport.

For the couple (literally like $2-$3) more than a standard taxi... soooo worth it!

Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

I agree. I had the same experience

Top notch

Ocean View, Delaware
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

I have used Sandra Ferguson for years--my grandchildren love the fact that she holds up a sign with their names on it--it is just the little extras that make her service special!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
739 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Same here. Best service there is. Agree with all of the above.

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
625 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Loved Sandra!

Harrisburg...
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Agreed. My family used her services from airport to Sunrise Villas and then again back to the airport upon departure. Very punctual both times. It is great to have someone waiting for you at the airport, as opposed to arriving and having to seek out/choose a reasonable taxi service. Sandra met us at the airport with our names on a sign and introduced us to her son who was our driver. He was very well spoken, happy to answer/elaborate on all of our questions, very pleasant to have a conversation with, and a safe driver. Lastly, we had our 5-month old, 2-year old, and 4-year old traveling with us. There was no problem accommodating us with car seats. Highly recommend her service.

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

I loved using Sandra's taxi services! I had originally booked for transportation from the airport to the hotel with her because we were 9 passengers in my family - 7 adults, a 4 year old, and a 4 month old - and I needed car seats for the kids. Once we arrived, her son Wesley was holding a sign with my name on it. She had 2 vans, one for luggage and the other for us. She was also able to accomodate having my sister's friend come with us in the taxi. Wesley drove us and he was so nice and answered any of our questions and recommended places for us to visit or clubs to go too. My family liked them so much that I booked them for our ride back to the airport once we were done our trip.

I used email to communicate with Sandra. She replies quickly with responses. She's also been on time and professional. I highly recommend her for any transportation needs!

Falls Church...
Level Contributor
55 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

I used her taxi service as well. To and from the airport. She's great. Highly recommend.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

How do you book her?

9. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 22:05
here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,474 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

You can find contact info at:

www.sandrastaxibahamas.com