We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Atlantis

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Back from Atlantis

Just returned from Atlantis 7/22 to 7/30. It is our 7th trip to the resort had a great time. If anyone has any questions, am here to help.

gb
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Atlantis

Do you know the average price of the restaurants? ie. buffets, formal

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Atlantis

The Marketplace for breakfast for 2 adults 2 children was 67.00. The average entree price in the gourmet restaurant was between $40 to $50. You don't always have to do a buffet for breakfast. Each tower lobby has coffee, juices, bagels and pastries every morning. If we did this for breakfast it was between $25 to $30.

gb
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Back from Atlantis

Thats much better that I origionally thought it would would be with all of the complaining. Did you do the all inclusive plan at all?

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Atlantis

Hi, Where do you stay when you go to the Atlantis and how old are your children.

Thank you!

wilkes...
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Back from Atlantis

We are staying at harborside from 9-30 to 10-7

can you tell me if it is hard to get an umbrella at the beach this time of year. We usually get to the beach before 10 am anyway.

Thanks for any input.

NJ
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Back from Atlantis

Hello, my mother (55), myself and daughter (18) are going to be staying at comfort suites 8/23-8/30. I have read alot of the reviews on the forums, mostly visitors with small children, could you describe any activities or night life at Atlantis or with in walking distance for adults?? I know we will have a blast during the day relaxing at the Atlantis, but I am concerned how we are going to keep busy in the evening. I appreciate any input you may have.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Back from Atlantis

maier 1 We originally had the meal plan for our 9 day stat. It would have been almost $3000.00 for 3 adults and 1 child. They consider my son, who is 12 an adult. We cancelled it, and I'm glad because we figured out for breakfast and dinner it cost us about $1800.00. We always dined in the gourmet restaurants for dinner. We did not include our lunches becuase their not on the meal plan anyway. When you do the meal plan your confined to the resort resaurants. On 2 nights we ate in Nassau, and on some mornings we just had a light breakfast from Plato's. In my opinion I don't think it pays to do the meal plan. They also charge you a 15% gratatuity on the cost of the meal when you dine.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Back from Atlantis

travelingfromTX

We stayed in a suite in the Royal Towers. It was magnificant with beautiful views of the ocean. My kids are 9 and 12.

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back from Atlantis

Thank you Destefano! Is the taxi expensive to go in to Nassau for dinner?

Are there other means of transportation in to Nassau in the evening?

Thanks.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Back from Atlantis

we took a cab to Luciano's, which is across the Paradise Island bridge. We were 13 people, and roundtrip it was $100.00. When you are a large group they charge you per person.

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island