We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis day pass - where to buy?

Ontario
Level Contributor
172 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis day pass - where to buy?

We are staying at the Riu Palace, but would like to buy a day pass for the Atlantis. I think I read somewhere that we should buy our passes in advance, in order to get a cheaper price. Is this correct? If true, could someone direct me where to go? Thank you!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,504 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis day pass - where to buy?

As far as I know, Atlantis day passes are never discounted. In fact, if you buy them while on a cruise, thru the cruise line, they cost more. They do sell out, especially during busy periods.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis day pass - where to buy?

Tigervette is correct, they are never discounted.

Sometimes renting a room for the night is cheaper than buying them straight out, but not likely.

Majestictoursbahamas sells advance tickets (you have to contact them, they don't advertise).

Passes usually run from $125 - $145 pp depending on the season.

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
617 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantis day pass - where to buy?

We rented a room at comfort suites in order to get day passes since they do sell out. Someone on here was pretty furious when her and her kids arrived at Atlantis prepared to enjoy the day there and were turned away because they were sold out. That was in July. So it all depends how many cruise ships ate in port. It's a better value anyway to rent a room at comfort suites. It will allow you to get up to 4 passes per room and you can use them the day you check in and check out so you get 2 days at Atlantis.

Ontario
Level Contributor
172 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantis day pass - where to buy?

Thanks all! Is there any benefit for buying day passes in advance?

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantis day pass - where to buy?

Only that you are guaranteed to get a pass.. they sometimes sell out during high season, spring breaks and during special events

6. Re: Atlantis day pass - where to buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17