We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teen Disco

Texas
Level Contributor
2,705 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Teen Disco

Thought I read somewhere that the teen disco/club at the Atlantis is pretty good. Two questions: What are the ages allowed? Also, I thought I read that it costs $30.00 to get in. Does the $30.00 get you any food or drink or is it just an entry fee per night?

Appreciate your help!

NJ
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teen Disco

It's $15 a session...younger ages (7 or 8? to 12) is from 4:30 to 7pm, but check the daily Atlantean, as it opened at 3:00 on certain days. Ages 13-17 is from 8:30 to midnight. You can give your child a room card to buy snacks, or you can go set up a cash limit and show your card; that way you don't have to leave a card with your child, and they have a limit to what they can spend. This was my daughter's first experience attending the later session (she's 13), and I'm so glad we had friends with a 15 year old for her to go with. Both girls had a great tijme, but warn your daughters to be careful...there were 2 16 year old boys who got thrown out for being drunk (were able to sneak alcohol in, according to my daughter)...she literally had to push one of them away from her on the dance floor. I don't mean to imply that only boys can break the rules; I'm sure that goes for both sexes...but I'm really not sure she will be going next year, especially if we don't have friends along who have teenagers!

2. Re: Teen Disco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 00:18