We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great experience on Vision Air

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,670 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Great experience on Vision Air

We are here now. Took Vision Air out of Baltimore on Sunday for the first time and it was by far the easiest and most pleasant experience we have had getting to Grand Bahama

Baltimore airport is so much nicer than Philly and the terminal is beautiful were the Vision desk is. The flight was about half full so we had plenty of room to spread out.

I think we paid less than half of what a typical round trip out of Philly costs and the drive from our house to BWI Airport on a Sunday morning with no traffic was a breeze.

Love Vision Air.

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
675 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great experience on Vision Air

Great to hear! I've been hearing a few horror stories, so that is most reassuring.

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,670 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great experience on Vision Air

Yes, it was great and I expect to be coming back even more this next year than last, so we are happy to find this new option.

Only thing that could be better is if they put a hub in Philly. Keeping my fingers crossed.

3. Re: Great experience on Vision Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2012, 10:17