We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GL Lighthouse Point

Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Topic
GL Lighthouse Point

Hi, I will be arriving on Jan. 20 and would like to know of any less expensive way to get from the port to the hotel? There will be two persons traveling. Thanks.

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
670 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GL Lighthouse Point

Shuttles at the port are typically $5.00 per person. Doesn't get cheaper than that.

Edited: 09 January 2014, 19:32
Bridgewater, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: GL Lighthouse Point

My boyfriend booked a trip a while back for a stay in FL, then cruise to the bahamas. What I'm finding is "Lighthouse Point" is NOT the grand resort hotel.. that it is off site and another section. This has been VERY misleading as the company tells you you're staying at the Grand Lucayan, but neglect to say it's not the main resort hotel on the beach front. It's been a wild goose chase trying to see exactly what this 'lighthouse point' looks like and where it's located. Taking it as a MAJOR red flag and we think we are going to forfeit the pre-paid $700 to avoid a very disappointing and painful experience. anyone have confirmations of this - please comment, thank you!!

Lorette, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: GL Lighthouse Point

How was your trip, we will be ARRIVING on Feb27 and don't seem to feel too good about this trip.?Was it worth the money or just a time share gag? Promising you something wonderful that wasn't. How was the cruise and accommodations? HELP

4. Re: GL Lighthouse Point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 05:17