We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Orlando to Freeport

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
2 posts
Save Topic
Flights from Orlando to Freeport

Help what is the best company or airline doing flights from Orlando MCO to Freeport FPO? Many thanks

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
129 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from Orlando to Freeport

When I have looked with Kayak.com or Orbitz.com or Expedia.com, they show only Continental doing a non-stop MCO to FPO but that is a 19 passenger prop plane.

Other airlines have 1 stop and Bahamasair looks cheapest. They go thru Nassau and both look like larger planes. But total travel time is like 5 - 6 hours!

Most of those web sites let you look at the seats and you can tell some about the type of aircraft. Continental uses some other smaller planes for the second leg from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami in addition to the 19 passenger one. Just have to look at cost vs comfort vs time. If time is not a really big issue, I would pick Bahamasair because of NOT having to change planes and airlines in either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. But I must say that I have never flown with them. Hope someone else can offer comments about Bahamasair.

Wishing you lots of luck and an enjoyable trip.

Scotland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from Orlando to Freeport

Thank you so much for all your advice it is very much appreciated. I will look at all the options you have mentioned. It did appear a quick and easy trip to make from Orlando in the beginning. As we are up against a heavy schedule time is the most important factor. We use buget airlines to travel around in the UK and Europe and were looking for the same type of airlines from within USA so your recommendations look good. Thanks again.

3. Re: Flights from Orlando to Freeport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Freeport